Does Your City Want to Join the Network?
Great! Let’s connect!
The Cities of Literature firmly believe that there are significant benefits that flow from active international cooperation. As members of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network, we are committed to the UCCN objectives and consider ourselves part of a team.
The Cities of Literature value:
- Active communication and interaction,
- Strengthening our relationships across the globe,
- Building a welcoming and cooperative network that reflects the diversity of the world’s languages and literatures,
- Developing international opportunities for the benefit of our local and national literary sectors,
- Promoting the value of dialogue, freedom of speech and expression throughout all our activities.
For us, this is more than a designation, more than a title. This is an opportunity and a mission.
Is your city interested in joining the UNESCO Cities of Literature? Contact us to let us know how we can help and find out more about how you can already begin to cooperate with the Creative Cities.
A great first point of contact is the UNESCO Cities of Literature representative, Justyna from Krakow UNESCO City of Literature. Reach her at krakow.creative.city[at]biurofestiwalowe.pl.
Reykjavík also welcomes your questions. You can contact us by sending an email to Kristín Viðarsdóttir at bokmenntaborgin[at]reykjavik.is.